As of September 22, 2021, Ontarians who are 12 and older are required to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) with proof of vaccination along with ID to access certain public settings and facilities.
Consult regulations O. Reg. 364/20 for the full details.
NEW*** As of January 2022, the Woodroffe United Church requires that anyone entering the church will need proof of two vaccinations, and children between the ages of 5 to 12 are required to provide proof of at least one vaccination. In order to comply with this new requirement, please make sure that you have proof of vaccination readily available when you arrive. This means that all persons over the age of 5 must be vaccinated with at least one shot to attend.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
To help keep everyone safe, please consider the following:
In the last 5 days, have you:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 or been advised by a doctor, health care provider or public health unit that you should currently be isolating or staying home?
- Tested positive on a rapid antigen/home-based test?
- Had close physical contact:
• with someone you live with who is experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms, and/or is waiting for a test result
• with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or who is considered a probable case?
In the last 14 days, have you:
- Travelled outside of Canada and been told to quarantine (per the federal quarantine requirements)?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please remain at home and self-isolate. You will not be permitted to attend the concert.
Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/COVIDCentre for more information about getting tested.
If you are feeling unwell, contact your health care provider or call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 to speak to a registered nurse.
** Fully vaccinated means that it has been at least 14 days since receiving:
• Your second dose of an accepted two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or a combination of accepted vaccines (Moderna, Pzer-BioNTech or AstraZeneca).
• Your only dose of the single-dose COVID-19 vaccine series of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson).