Please submit your applications by the deadline published on Concert Dates. Please submit ONLY ONE application per performer for each concert! If you are performing more than one selection in the same concert then use the Add button located within the Performance Information section.
The Membership ID Directory can be found here.
- You need to register for a new membership each season.
- Your concert starting time may vary depending on the number of concerts being held on the particular concert date.
- Please note that requests for specific times cannot be accommodated unless an accompanist is involved. Exceptions will be considered on a per case basis. If you have a valid reason, you can submit a request with accompanying explanation in the “Notes” section. REQUESTS FOR SPECIFIC CONCERT TIMES WITHOUT VALID REASONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please note that the time requested might not be available. LAST MINUTE REQUESTS CANNOT BE ACCOMODATED.
- Please check the Concert Dates page for times and performer and program information before your concert date to confirm the specific concert time. Typically this will be made available one week prior to the concert.
- Please ensure that the application is fully completed before submitting.
- You should receive a confirmation email after you submit the application for a concert. The confirmation should list all the details of your application. If you don’t receive the full confirmation or receive a stub only (partial email), YOUR APPLICATION DID NOT GO THROUGH. In that case, please resend the application. If you encounter further problems, please contact the club.